We minister to children & youth in many different ways. Below are just of few of the things we do:
Information on meeting nights is listed below and if you need more information, you may contact Pam Helms at email@example.com. The current troops hosted by Cold Springs are:
- Daisy (Kindergarten/1st grade): meet on Tuesdays at 6pm and Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Brownies (2nd/3rd grade): meet on Tuesdays at 6pm and Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Juniors (4th/5th grade): meet on Tuesdays at 6pm, Wednesdays at 6:30pm, and Thursdays at 5:45pm
- Cadettes (6th/7th/8th grade): meet on Tuesdays at 6pm and Thursdays at 5:45pm
- Seniors (9th/10th grade): no current troop
- Ambassadors (11th/12th grade): no current troop
We welcome parents, girls and volunteers to come by and see what we have to offer. For more detailed information on the Girl Scout program and it's traditions...
*We are blessed with volunteers who work with the children/youth and give their best to teach and lead them. All the volunteers for our various children and youth ministries undergo a background screening to ensure the safety of those entrusted to our care.